 Marketplace / Auctions / 4875
  DUMP-O-RAMA MOVES TO eBay...

Time to clean out the closets to make room for new Lego...I have already listed 20 lots on eBay including over 100 Minifigures from Town, Space, Pirates, and Aquazone... I will be listing a couple sets from Arctic and Train themes as well as Star (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: DUMP-O-RAMA MOVES TO eBay...

(...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: DUMP-O-RAMA MOVES TO eBay...

(...) Thank you for your bids Lugnet enthusiasts! Wow! some items still have no bids (I know a couple are clunkers....but some of my "trash" must be someone's treasure) I will post some MIB items shortly....Arctic, SW, Res-Q... And due to popular (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)