 Marketplace / Auctions / 4865
Re: eBay Outrageous Bid
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2000 04:29:10 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:
I was thinking about buying a few Slave I's just to auction of the fig >because of this.  I mean how many Boba Fett's do you need anyway.

Exactly. I bought 4 Slave-1's for the slopes, and sold all the Boba
Fetts (which went for $10-12 each). Many people can't find the Slave-I
locally, or just want Boba without the set. <shrug>

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/