 Marketplace / Auctions / 4825
    ebay auctions —David Georgiades
   I'm still kind of new at this. Can anyone explain why so many people are spending so much money on 6097s on ebay? Aren't these things available at every KB Toy Store in America for only $39.99? (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: ebay auctions —Erik Olson
   (...) I see they're going for a reasonable $40-$50. My maxim for ebay is: there's always someone with more money than brains. Or money to burn. But there are also people with no access to the stores. Though there are bloated transaction prices (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: ebay auctions —David Georgiades
   (...) also (...) prices (...) I guess what really go me going was the auction at (URL) I understand people liking the fun of bidding on items but offering to get them copies of the set at the discount store for $75? Is somebody really selling these (...) (24 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)