 Marketplace / Auctions / 482
  [Bussetech '99A] LEGO Piece Auction Announcement

[Bussetech '99A] LEGO Piece Auction Announcement Over 400 Lots! (URL) The Auction Has Started Advancements Begin 1/31! This Site Features: ** NEW! Streamlined shipping process ** 100% Web-Based Auction System ** Real-Time Bid Processing ** Real-Time (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [Bussetech '99A] LEGO Piece Auction Announcement

(...) (Wishful Thinking) Allowing others to use the site/engine for their own auctions, for a percentage of the take, perhaps? :) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [Bussetech '99A] LEGO Piece Auction Announcement

(...) I would also be interested in "borrowing" such a site/engine to run my own auctions. Obviously there could be a nominal fee or percentage involved, but not having to create it myself would be a bonus. --Mike Ulring (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: [Bussetech '99A] LEGO Piece Auction Announcement

(...) Not having to do all the work by hand or come up with the site (although I guess after my SQL + IIS classes I might be able to do it) would be more than a bonus for me, it would be a godsend. :) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)