 Marketplace / Auctions / 4813
    FA-Ebay: Bulk basic bricks —Mark Koeberl
   So, I'm slow, but I figured out how to list all my auction without cutting and pasting all day. Copy and edit the daily update e-mail from Ebay. Anyway.... This is what is up right now on Ebay. 273598300: Bulk Lego/Legos 600 White 1x1 bricks - New! (...) (24 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)