 Marketplace / Auctions / 4806
Auction Update: Retrostation/Community Vehicles
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:28:21 GMT

Sorry about the confusion.  A few people sent bids to my other e-mail address
which doesn't get checked so often.  I'll have my wife keep an eye out in the
other account just in case, but please try to use the yahoo account since I can
check that one from work.  Just reply to this e-mail.   A few bids came in at
the same time without everyone having updated info so some bids were outbid
before they arrived.  Here's an update.  I'll try to stay on top of it a bit
better.  I have a feeling that I'm missing a bid somewhere, but I can't find it
in either account.  Let me know if I missed anything.  Thanks.

Retrostation           $90  TNT
Community Vehicles     $70  SChuck