 Marketplace / Auctions / 48
    Nearly 1,500 Pieces added to auction (for a total of 12,000+) —Chris Busse
   Over the weekend I added nearly 1,500 pieces to my auction (now at 12,000+ pieces) There were quite a few pirate pieces in the mix, as well as some other things. The URL is: (URL) you haven't seen it, it's a web based auction system that I wrote (...) (26 years ago, 8-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)