 Marketplace / Auctions / 479
  Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone

(...) Cool. Maybe I *can* complete my Motorcycle Shop. I figured the 1x1 clear cylinders were just another element that TLG used to make, but don't anymore. Steve (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: eBay: Lego police stations, Motorcycle Shop, Aquazone

(...) Actually, it has six (each helmet stand is two cyls high) (...) I used to think they were pretty rare, but I've been running across a number of them lately. I've got extras from my most recent box of 70s lego. Adam bwappo@ee.net (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.auction)