 Marketplace / Auctions / 4786
    Re: AucZILLA XII —Matthew Wilkins
   Todd, I have to commend you on AucZILLA. It's an exceedingly moby frob! I have rarely seen such a slick interface that needs so little coaxing, yet is simple enough that even dullards such as myself can fail to screw it up. -Cheese (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: AucZILLA XII —James Brown
   (...) Todd's a frood who really knows where his towel is. XFUT: .off-topic.fun James (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.off-topic.fun)