 Marketplace / Auctions / 4761
    Re: Ebay S&H ... —Mike Timm
   (...) Ick! the shipping and handling is more than I payed (individually) for a whole slew of these! Ouch! Mike All other themes are just spare parts for Castle! (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Ebay S&H ... —Jeffrey Baldwin
   Yep! the S&H is high but not outrages. My wife won a pottery mold on Ebay and the seller listed as winner pays actual shipping charges. For the one pound mold from TX to CA cost $12.00 S&H ouch! (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.auction)