 Marketplace / Auctions / 4700
Re: Payment from US to UK
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:22:47 GMT

Larry P is your best bet... but he is off-line right now, or at least his
factoring service is. I live in the UK (Edinburgh) and have a method which
allows me to bank US MO's (NOT postal) at zero cost to myself. To do this s/he
will need a "Barclaycard".

Good luck

Scott A

Hi
There is an auction that I would dearly like to bid on.  The seller is in
the UK.  (I am in US)   I am trying to figure out how to most economically
deal with payment or if I can even afford to bid considering shipping and
currency exhange.  The seller is most cooperative and is checking into
things from his end.  I just want to get input/advice from those of you who
have experience.
tia
sheree