 Marketplace / Auctions / 4680
4679  |  4681
Subject:
FA (ebay) Large Fabuland 95 figures and parts auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 20:10:05 GMT

A large lot of 95 Fabuland figures and pieces just posted on ebay
Starting price $1.00, no reserve
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271038885

Total 95 parts, which are believed to be from the following sets identified so
far

3786  Buzzy Bulldog - Complete I think
3654 Country Cottage - Complete I think, though non-Fabuland specific pieces
not included (easily found flowers, plates)
3781 Maximillian Mouse - no fishing rod
3635 Bonnie Bunnies Camper - Complete I think, though non-Fabuland specific
pieces not included (easily found red plates and bricks)
3629 Barney Bear
3704 Marjorie Mouse No - vacuum cleaner
Doctor Dog - Though I don't know if there is any more of the hospital
Some plane parts - Nothing that holds the propeller on
I think there might be parts from a service station, that has the 3-wheeler
with a towing crane

Though clearly well played with, the pieces are in good condition, apart from
car roofs, one of which has slight chew mark, but the other is cracked.

regards
lawrence