 Marketplace / Auctions / 467
466  |  468
Subject:
MA9 - Note.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 03:17:42 GMT

--< Modern Auction 9 >----------------------------------------------------

- MA9 is now 2 weeks old.

- Bid advancements will start about one week from now - on the 17th of January.

- Lots will advance in status after at least 48 hours without a new bid.
  This is a "going once, going twice" auction.
  The advancement period will probably be reduced to 24 hours to speed the
  auction up.

Presently, out of a total of 2555 lots in the auction, 682 have no bids.

--< AUCTION DETAILS >------------------------------------------------------

* Over 21, 000 brand new Lego parts

* All bidding is handled by auction software.

* I am offering super-fast delivery on my part.

  If you pay with a money order, bank check, certified check, or if I have sold
  to you before, your parts will be mailed out within 3 days of receipt of
  payment.

Complete details: http://members.home.com/auction9/

To receive all 23 lists of what there is available, send email to:

       auction9@paralynx.com

with the subject, "SendLists"  - no quotes, don't forget the last "s".

This email will total about 500k. - Auction documentation will also be
included.

Matthew | brown146@home.com | Modern Auction 9 | members.home.net/auction9/