 Marketplace / Auctions / 4619
    Re: eBay: 375 Yellow Castle MISB —Larry Pieniazek
   Can you discuss what the problems were? I was a serious bidder (although outgunned by castle heads who wanted it more than I did)... (...) (25 years ago, 23-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: eBay: 375 Yellow Castle MISB —Giulio Ferrari
   Larry Pieniazek ha scritto: (...) Sure. I thought the description was not so accurate; I decided to change it to make clear what the conditions of the set are and to add a picture of the actual auctioned box; many bidders asked me to do this. In (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)