 Marketplace / Auctions / 4600
FA: technic, mindstorms, general
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 00:43:38 GMT

Hi all,

I just posted 257 lots of brand new LEGO to eBay.  This includes an RCX and
sensors from the mindstorms RIS, other misc electric parts, a large supply of
general elements including black slopes, technic gears, minifigs and a whole
slew of other stuff.

Many of you know my auctions - and know that they take too long.  eBay will
help to keep this short.  They're all starting at bargain prices, so have fun!

You can visit a list of what I have at
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&useri
d=petgametoymac&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=100 and you can just look at the
pictures at http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=166

Sincerely,

Christopher Weeks