 Marketplace / Auctions / 4560
4559  |  4561
Subject:
[Ebay] Train set 7722 ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2000 01:41:43 GMT

Hey!

I know it's incomplete, but there are tons of fun parts in this set.  All
the stickers are there, and the instructions are in great condition.

Here is the link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=265016583

Note:  All proceeds of this go to purchasing a domain name for
castleworld.org.  All the money if you sign up through paypal.com also goes
towards giving the castle
world community a more stable home;)

-- pn