 Marketplace / Auctions / 4544
  HUGE CLASSIC TOWN AUCTION ON EBAY!! 6374,6370...

Hello to all! Well I finally have gotten around to becoming a new member of LUGNET. I can say everybody that I have been dealing with has been very nice and helpful. I have been buying and selling on line for about 2 years now and I have finally (...) (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: HUGE CLASSIC TOWN AUCTION ON EBAY!! 6374,6370...

Assuming this is you... you may, next time, want to just provide a link like: (URL) providing search parameters may or may not always work. (25 years ago, 18-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)