 Marketplace / Auctions / 4537
  FA (eBay): Castle, Pirate, Train Track, Bulk Lego - Huge Lots - Incl. BLACK

I have a lot of items up on ebay as part of my "Fitness Program," which is just me freeing my collection of bricks I don't currently need. (URL) currently have listed: Western #6769 Fort Legoredo - MISB Train 9V Train Track - 16 curves, 2 straight (...) (25 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)