 Marketplace / Auctions / 4419
Re: Pre Auction Anouncment/Sale/Trade - Parts & Sets (8448 / 7171 / Pirates)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 23:39:38 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
Mike & Frank & Todd,
I suppose the problem is that I'm lazy - some extra words or separate posts
were required in retrospect. But please do not assume any deliberate deceit
was intended. I'm just a man of few words that it all.

Does it matter one way or the other what someone's intentions are when
they've *repeatedly* demonstrated a lack of understanding or respect or
acceptance of a condition?  I think initially it matters a lot, but the
second and especially the third time, it begins to matter much less.

Whether or not it was deliberate, I don't know and I don't care -- I'd just
like you to stop doing it, period, and no excuses and no apologies.  Since
we've already been down this road (a couple of times) last year, you don't
leave me with many options.

BTW : I read these earlier:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=4396
http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=6015

Neither of those is an auction announcement.

What are you trying to say?

--Todd

[followups to .admin.general]