 Marketplace / Auctions / 44
    SSS - Steve's Sealed Sets Auction —Steve Chapple
   If you haven't already heard, my fourth auction is underway, and I've got my web-site (URL) running smoothly. (For now it's just one page with the current standings, and links back here to the photos of each set. I plan to add more though.) There's (...) (26 years ago, 7-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)