 Marketplace / Auctions / 4372
  Custom Lego on the upswing?

This isn't me... space sucks :-). (URL) check this out: I don't THINK this is Craigo, but maybe?? (URL) on "custom lego" gives 29 hits... one at least is a mishit but still: (URL) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Custom Lego on the upswing?

Lar, I see 5 "custom" creations, but only 1 custom set. The rest are customized minifigs. Yes, they are custom, but not in the way your hopper is custom. They are modified Lego. Your hopper is an alternative to TLC designs. The other 4 "creations" (...) (25 years ago, 9-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Custom Lego on the upswing?

Yep, I noticed the custom space "sets' too - pretty low grade, and he's just taken "all the X color bricks from n Lego sets" and built something out of them. Only one of the four he has up (the grey one) had any bids when I looked, and they've been (...) (25 years ago, 10-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)