 Marketplace / Auctions / 4360
    Re: Anybody use PayPal?? —Jan-Albert van Ree
   John Robert Blaze Kanehl schreef: (...) man, just like X.Com it's all wonderfull... but only available in the US!!! That really starts to piss me off. If it wasn't for Larry's factoring service doing buisness overseas would be a real pain for me, in (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: Anybody use PayPal?? —Alan Demlow
    (...) They talk about that in their FAQ portion on their site; I guess they hope to sometime during 2000. You can get on a mailing list to be notified when it starts. I'd love it if they did overseas stuff, too--no more trying to figure out how to (...) (25 years ago, 8-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction)