 Marketplace / Auctions / 4351
Re: Auction page layout.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:44:22 GMT

This one, really does need some work :
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250985555

Oh my, that is bad.  Not only are there no paragraph breaks, but it's
entirely in CAPITAL letters too!

There may be some neat stuff in the lot, but you'd never know it.  I didn'ge
get past the first two lines before I gave up on it.

Perhaps that is why there are no bids on the lot.  I could also have
something to do with the $250 opening bid as well though...

I guess it just goes to show that just because you have a rating of 273, it
doesn't mean that you know what you are doing!  (OK, maybe that is a little
mean....I think i'll go to bed now!)

Troy