 Marketplace / Auctions / 430
429  |  431
Subject:
Yahoo!Auction, bulk size & color
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 1999 06:37:53 GMT

Hi,
I just put up a bunch of Lego for auction by color & size on Yahoo!
auction. I've been doing bulk auctions on ebay for a few
months now, but those have all been by color only (in fact I have a
group up right now, but I think it's at its max as far as what it'll
go for).This auction you can choose your color as well as your size.
Red, blue, white, yellow, black and green. 1x 1,2,3,4,6 &8 and
2x 2,3,4 and 6. I think the opening bids are fair, if not please KINDLY
let me know. They are set up for 5 days, if they don't sell,
I'll consider lowering the prices, but I think they start out low enough
that someone will bid on them. Please take a look.
Just go to the Yahoo! auction site and do a search for Lego.
Thanks,
Julie