 Marketplace / Auctions / 4267
Re: Yet another CLUELESS about MIB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 18:25:50 GMT

I don't know about your interpretation, but I always thought the M in MIB
was Mint.  Mint is a condition, not a level of completeness.  The IB is for
In Box, which is not the same as MISB, a Sealed Box, which implies
completeness.  This is an incomplete set MIB - condition Mint, with Box, but
not complete.

The stickers are not applied, but included.  Sounds like MIB - missing one
piece to me.

How would you describe a set in mint condition that is missing a few pieces
and still has the box?

MIB is not necessarily perfect.  MISB would be, with the possible exception
of a battered (but still sealed) box.

Mike Poindexter

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=245024361

MIB, yet the stickers are applied, and it is missing a piece.  Oh yeah,
that's MIB...