 Marketplace / Auctions / 4210
    Re: eBay Auction - "Free" #3438 McDonalds Restaurant —Larry Pieniazek
   This is a neat idea, it will be interesting to see if it passes muster. I hope it does. eBay TOC forbids auctions that are essentially there to promote something else. Personally I wouldn't call it that, but someone else might. Great mentions of the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: eBay Auction - "Free" #3438 McDonalds Restaurant —Ben Roller
   (...) Thanks. I basically tried to do my own version of your auction write-up since I think you do a good job. I tried not to be too specific about S@H since that little auction cancellation fun you had seemed to be supposedly based on that. Oh, and (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)