 Marketplace / Auctions / 4209
  Re: Turkey Auctions....

(...) again. (...) Do I get commission? (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Turkey Auctions....

(...) Actually, my friend already is already getting one from this auction. I traded him my opened RIS 1.5 for all this stuff, but I felt like I was bilking him, so I promised him that the first $150 would be mine, then we would split any amount (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)