 Marketplace / Auctions / 420
    6941 Battrax new in box! —Mark de Kock
   Hello Just the other day, I found a brand new 6941 Battrax in a toystore in my hometown. It has the original price of about 70 Nlg (appr. $35-40). Is anyone interested ? Please mail me, since I can not use a newsreader to check wether soemone has (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)