 Marketplace / Auctions / 4121
  Re: item prices

I was intending to auction 2-4 off from the very beginning, and James knew that. But I also sent him a set that is running VERY high prices on Ebay, so he made out fine ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: item prices

(...) I don't think anyone should have to explain themselves, as to why they decide what to sell and what to keep, except in very rare occurances. But I don't think Eric was intending to start anything either by asking, he was just curious, I (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)