 Marketplace / Auctions / 409
408  |  410
Subject:
8064 auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 1998 06:09:33 GMT

Hello--

I have had multiple requests for the 8064, so I'm going to update here on
Lugnet too.  Details:

Universal "Technic" set 8064 from 1990, still sealed, with shelf wear.  The
pieces all look good (and present), as far as I can tell.  Batteries not
included.  It may be the Japan/International issue, as it has no English
name, no piece count, and has Japanese on the front as well as English
(upper right corner).  The Pause database on Lugnet says it has 211 pieces
and cost $55 back in 1990 (see
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8064).  Remember, bids to
LongJR97@hotmail.com

I will ship from the US, which will be about $5 added to the winning bid.

Current Bid: $60
Bidder: Michael C.

Thanks,

Jesse