 Marketplace / Auctions / 3998
3997  |  3999
Subject:
Pre- Auction announcement / Chance to buy trade.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:14:32 GMT

Pre- Auction announcement / Chance to buy trade.

Hi,
The coming days will see these going on auction. I have actual pics of
most of the sets (just ask). In trade, I'd want any none freight train
set (9v only) or any associated sets.

I have :
8880
8460
8479
8480
8855
8862
8865
8868
8872
8443
8299
8456
8440
8412
8286
8244
8032
CC2

All are boxed other than the 8865
All are used other than the 8880 (shock)

Scott A.

Dr. Scott Arthur (s.arthur@hw.ac.uk),