 Marketplace / Auctions / 3994
FA: [eBay] Update on Set 7151 Lots, etc!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 06:40:21 GMT

Hi again everyone-

Take a minute to look at the list below--I’ve put a lot of Sith
Infiltrator and other parts up for auction; this is the agglomeration of
three rounds of lots put up, only the first two of which I’ve mentioned
here before.  If you ever wanted a lot of pieces from 7151 (aka grey
parts service pack) here’s a chance to get it without more of the parts
you don’t want, at less than the retail value percentagewise.  New
auctions are at the bottom, so feel free to skip the upper ones--or if
you have a browser handy, just click on the first list and look at all
of my auctions together.

Note especially that I’ve added all the wing plates plus some, the dark
grey bricks, the Sith Probes, and a Fistful of Mauls.  If there’s
anything from that set you like that you don’t see there, feel free to
contact me and I’ll tell you that I’m either hoarding it for my own
construction or (more likely) just haven’t put it out yet.  If the
latter, let’s talk.

Happy Bidding!

Best

Lindsay

---

To View All of My Auctions:
http://cgi3.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=lfbraun

The Listing:

***These listings close TOMORROW, 20 January 2000:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=236808985
Title of item: Lego Islanders 6236 King Kahuka MISB - New!
Current Bid:  $5.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=236809619
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Extreme Low Slope Bricks!  WOW!
Current Bid: $2.76 (for ten 4x2 extreme-low-slopes!  Take a look!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=236810090
Title of item:                   [LFB] Lego Extreme Slope Bricks!  WOW!
Current Bid: $3.02 (for 16 bricks, including six blue and two *green*
2x2x3!)

***These listings are on SECOND MENTION, and end on 23 January, early in
the morning PST:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238822809
Title of item: [LFB] Blue Lego Tiles in BULK - mostly 7151 [013]
Current Bid:  $5.50

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238824179
Title of item: [LFB] Big Round Pieces - Cylinders, Stools [014]
Bids Starting at:  $1.00 (A lot of pieces there--including 2x2 red
cylinders!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238825594
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Star Wars TIE Wing Thingies! [015]
Current Bid:  $12.63

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238826715
Title of item: [LFB] A Fistful of Mauls - Lego Darth Maul! [016]
Current Bid:  $6.50 (6 Mauls with lightsabers!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238827649
Title of item: [LFB] Lego 2xN Gray Plates in Bulk! Wow! [017]
Current Bid:  $5.50

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238828600
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Gray Medium Slope Bricks Lot! [018]
Current Bid:  $10.50

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238829377
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Dk Gray 2x2 Inverse Medium Slopes [019]
Current Bid:  $1.00 (for 48 inverse 2x2 medium slopes!  Wow!)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238830232
Title of item: [LFB] New Lego Star Wars Clicking Hinges! [020]
Current Bid:  $1.25

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238830502
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Star Wars Clicking Hinges #2 [021]
Current Bid:  $1.00
This is a ten-day auction, ends on 26 Jan.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238831070
Title of item: [LFB] Lego Technic Peg Bricks and 1x2 Beams [022]
Current Bid:  $1.50

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=238832082
Title of item: [LFB] Bulk LARGE Gray Lego Plates !! WOW! [027]
Current Bid:  $22.00
This is a ten-day auction, ends on 26 Jan.

***These listings are NEW, and auctions end on 23 January at about 10PM
PST:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=239687020
Title of item: [LFB] Dark Gray Medium and Low Slope Bricks!
Current Bid:  $3.25

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=239692360
Title of item: [LFB] Big Lot of Dark Gray Lego Angle Bricks!
Current Bid:  $1.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=239694967
Title of item: [LFB] Plenty of Dark Gray Lego Bricks! (n.b.:  Standard
bricks.)
Current Bid:  $7.01

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=239698096
Title of item: [LFB] Sith Probes, or Black Minifig Heads!
Bits Starting At:  $1.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=239711902
Title of item: [LFB] Gray Lego Angle Plates and Wings!
Current Bid:  $10.40

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=239713034
Title of item: [LFB] Sixteen NEW Black Round-Top Bricks!
Current Bid:  $1.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=239714983
Title of item: [LFB] Blue and Gray 1x1 Cylinder Bricks NEW!
Current Bid:  $1.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=239720615
Title of item: [LFB] Lego TAN Plates Mix - Large Lot
Current Bid:  $5.50