 Marketplace / Auctions / 3993
  ebay 200 2x3 purple/blue slopes from McD#5

I just posted 200 2x3 purple/blue slopes from McD#5 on eBay, 3 day auction. I have some auctions ending tomorrow morning and tomorrow as well as Saturday. Here's a link to all my auctions (URL) what you'll see ending tomorrow, kinda early: 24 New (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)