 Marketplace / Auctions / 3963
    4565 - 7850 - 8880 - 6318 on ebay (Descriptions in text) —Will Middelaer
   Well, the order finally came from the wife. Time to reduce the amount of space my Lego Sets are taking up in the office/storage room. Since I am primarily a buy-to-sell-to-buy guy, and not a buy and hold and let appreciate drastically over many (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)