 Marketplace / Auctions / 3937
3936  |  3938
Subject:
[FS] eBay 5561 big foot 4x4 MI<banged up>B
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 02:49:20 GMT

Well, before I bought 20 of these today (hope they come) I put one up on eBay.
This is a banged up one I got at KB earlier this week and I paid 40 plus MA
tax. Joke's on me, I put it up on eBay for a buck and it's languishing at 26
bucks!

So if you didn't get in on the big KB frenzy, or if you live outside the
states, or if you just want to put one over on old Lar and make me lose money,
bid on it (but not TOO high...) and maybe you'll get it for less than I paid
for it...

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=236594090

++Lar