 Marketplace / Auctions / 3869
  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 3

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 4

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 5

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 6

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 7

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 8

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 8

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 10

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 7

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 12

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 13

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 14

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Update 12

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Will's Small Castle Auction - Ending Status

I acquired the following sets in a lot I purchased over the holidays. As a townie I have no use for these so I've decided to auction them off. The rules are pretty simple: This is a G1, G2, SOLD auction with advances occuring approximately every 24 (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)