 Marketplace / Auctions / 3851
Re: Another eBay mystery to me
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2000 03:02:27 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3877DB1D.379EB3DA@voyager.net>...
I send this seller a note asking what the "MORE!" you get is. No answer.
I perused the listing and didn't see anything extra he was throwing in.

I think I'm going to start using "L@@K" in my listing titles too, it's
SO professional in appearance.

Larry:

    I have seen this guy before, and his "more" seems to mean that the set
can build a shuttle, and more (a submarine).

    Not exactly clear, and it seems to me misleading.

Oh well, it IS e-bay, and he IS a POWERUSER (note the logo in the ad and the
pile of feedback)!!

Eric