 Marketplace / Auctions / 3816
  FA: 160+ sealed sets + more on eBay

Hello folks! My sixth Lego auction is currently taking place on eBay and contains over 160 sealed sets plus some Lego store diplay boats circa 1982. All of the auctions end Sunday 1/9 (except 3707 which ends Thursday 1/6 because I made a mistake (...) (25 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)