 Marketplace / Auctions / 3798
    Pizza To Go auction via E-mail/Lugnet/RTL —John Robert Blaze Kanehl
   I found that I have an excellent copy of this set acquired from a friend in a large lot...... there is no box but the instructions are included (very good shape) the only par missing is a transparent coffe mug....I substituted a red one from my (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.auction)