 Marketplace / Auctions / 3783
Re: Bill's Monorail Auction Update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 14:24:03 GMT

Newbies:

There are some awesome deals in the referenced post and you can buy from
Bill Katz with confidence, he's been around for ages and has done a LOT
of biz. Not always the speediest (like *I* am! This is a hobby, after
all) but ultrareliable and always makes things 100% right.

ObDisclaimer: we're partners in returning a large collection to its
constituent parts abd sets.

Bill Katz wrote:

<snip>