 Marketplace / Auctions / 3731
    New Castle and Star Wars sets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! —John DiRienzo
    We added new Castle and Star Wars sets. They are cool! Also, of possible interest, a sealed 6542 Launch and Load Seaport was added to the big list of auctions (I think there is a total of about 50 auctions going now, and about 40 more coming soon, (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)