 Marketplace / Auctions / 3717
    Re: 10^5 brand new LEGO elements for sale —Todd Lehman
   (...) No, if you received mailings before from a previous AucZILLA auction, then you're already automatically on the new distribution list for the announcements when they start going out via email sometime today. --Todd (25 years ago, 18-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: 10^5 brand new LEGO elements for sale —Christopher L. Weeks
   (...) I didn't get any email. I've moved addresses. Do I need to sign up again, or can you just change it? Chris (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: 10^5 brand new LEGO elements for sale —Todd Lehman
   (...) Looking at the logs, the announcements were mailed out to your xxxxxxx@xxxxxx.missouri.edu address. I'll assume that the address you just posted under is the one you want them to be re-mailed to. If I've guessed wrong, just write me and I'll (...) (25 years ago, 20-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)