 Marketplace / Auctions / 3707
3706  |  3708
Subject:
Burp Adventure Pack For Sale!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 21:53:24 GMT

Everyone's favorite set, the Burp Adventure Pack
is available on e-bay, but without instructions or box.
Check it out at
    http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220633064

OK.  OK.
It's probably against LUGNET terms of use to post
an announcement of someone else's auction,
but I couldn't resist sharing yet another amazingly
blockheaded ebay auction.

-- dave