 Marketplace / Auctions / 3693
3692  |  3694
Subject:
ADDED to SW Auction: Slave 1 [eBay]!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 23:30:55 GMT

Hi,

I've added a new Slave 1 to my auctions:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221421252
Closes on 19 December, asking price $23.00 to start.

The rest:

7151 Sith Infiltrator (not 2000, but still there!)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220875927
Ends 12/20

8001 Technic Battle Droid
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220515361
Ends 12/17 (Bid currently $25)

8000 Technic Pit Droid
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220867314
Ends 12/18

7134 A-Wing Fighter
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220869130
Ends 12/18

7115 Gungan Patrol
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220869964
Ends 12/18

7124 Flash Speeder
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220870763
Ends 12/18

7104 Desert Skiff
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220871585
Ends 12/18

7180 B-Wing with Control Centre
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220517004
Ends 12/21 (oooops!)  (Bid currently $30)

Thanks for bidding in my auctions, and good luck!

best

Lindsay