 Marketplace / Auctions / 3677
  Check out this attempt to capitalize on the half-timbered walls mania

Take a look at this eBay auction: (URL) Frank Filz ---...--- Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com (business only please) Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Check out this attempt to capitalize on the half-timbered walls mania

(...) Heh. Painted elements give me the willies. But those don't look half bad ... in the scan. -- jthompson@esker.com "Float on a river, forever and ever, Emily" (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: Check out this attempt to capitalize on the half-timbered walls mania

(...) I think they are computer printed, either onto sticker paper, or plain paper and glued. Which means you can do just as well yourself, and not pay a premium. (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)