 Marketplace / Auctions / 3645
  FA: 5134 Shooting Cannon Service Packs

Hi, I have ten sealed (and never opened before) polybags of the European 5134 shooting cannon service packs (each with 2 shooting cannons plus wheels, cannonballs, etc.) for Dutch auction on ebay, please have a look: (URL) HATE EBAY (when I'm the (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 5134 Shooting Cannon Service Packs

What is the situation with these items... I have tons of them (well a few actually). Were they not available in the US? Are they still not available in the US? Scott A (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 5134 Shooting Cannon Service Packs

(...) I haven't ever asked if cannon service packs are available from S@H. If they are, they won't be of the shooting variety. Are these still available in the UK? I might need to get someone to get me some. I've been getting them from Italy, but (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 5134 Shooting Cannon Service Packs

(...) Apparently US children have a mythical ability to blind/choke/impale/f...e/mutilate themselves whenever they're presented with a "shooting" toy, so that some manufacturers avoid making such toys out of a kneejerk fear of kneejerk lawsuits. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: 5134 Shooting Cannon Service Packs

(...) US S@H does not have the set in its database. They are still available in the UK, at least through BusyBee Toy Service. Ed (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.pirates)