 Marketplace / Auctions / 3589
    Re: next Auczilla? —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) The pre-announcement says today or tomorrow. Ah, nothing like that opening frenzy of bidding, followed by the sudden realization that your spouse is going to go through the roof if you actually win all those bids, followed by prayers of thanks (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: next Auczilla? —Tom Stangl
   (...) Hehehe, you DEFINITELY covered all the stages I go through...except one - "amazement that you got that lot for that price and noone else is bidding on those pieces what is WRONG with them?" Unfortunately, I don't GET that one that often ;-) -- (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)