 Marketplace / Auctions / 3568
3567  |  3569
Subject:
Advances will start tomorrow!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.auction
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 17:27:50 GMT

* * * Auction 9 Volt Train Sets * * *

Update Auction 9 Volt Train Sets

L Set  Name                     St Bid Bidder

1 -    9v Trains Start Set      -   50 min.
2 4537 Twin Tank Transport      -   32.5 Mark & Milissa Millere
3 4544 Car Transport Wagon      -   25 Mark & Milissa Millere
4 4548 Speed Regulator          -   20 Jan-Albert van Ree
5 4551 Crocodile Engine         -  110 James Powell
6 4552 Cargo Crane              -   40 Mark & Milissa Millere
7 4555 Freight Loading Station  -   55 Mark & Milissa Millere
8 4558 Metroliner               -  200 Rose Regner
9 4558 Metroliner               -  200 Wubwub

Most sets are complete (parts, building instructions and stickers). No boxes
except for 1 Metroliner. Please check the set details and auction rules
below.

If you want to be on the mailing list or want to bid please mail:
reesink@casema.net

Regards,
Ton

General condition of the sets
-----------------------------
All sets are in excellent condition. They only have been played with for a
short time and have been stored away. Building instructions are all in
excellent condition (no tears). A few corners are folded.

Specific condition of each set
------------------------------
1 Lego 9v Trains Start Set (2x4515,1x4520,1x4531,1x4548) - 50 USD min. bid
Plenty of rails (straight, curves and switching). 1 Speed Regulator. The
perfect starter set!
4548 is the dutch version (220 volt)

2 4537 Twin Tank Transport - 25 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4537
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied

3 4544 Car Transport Wagon - 25 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4544
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied

4 4548 Speed Regulator - 20 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4548
Parts complete and in perfect condition
4548 is the dutch version (220 volt)

5 4551 Crododile Engine - 75 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4551
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied

6 4552 Cargo Crane - 40 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4552
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied; 2 red stickers on wagon are missing

7 4555 Freight Loading Station - 50 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4555
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition except 1 mini-fig missing
(station chief with the red tie)
Stickers applied

8 4558 Metroliner with box- 150 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4558
Box available; box is missing the front side cover. The other part (with the
'windows' to see the parts) is ok.
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition except a few small parts
(1 red bicycle, 1 white suite case, 1 brown suite case)
Stickers applied

9 4558 Metroliner - 150 USD minimum bid
http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4558
Building instruction included and in perfect condition
Parts complete and in perfect condition
Stickers applied

Thanks LUGNET  for the links!

Auction rules & information
---------------------------
1 This auction is run by Ton Reesink and Henk Giezeman. Ton
(reesink@casema.net) will run the auction, Henk will handle shipping. We
both are active Lego collectors and builders. We have good references. We
live in the Netherlands.

2 It is a going 1, going 2, sold auction. Status advances will start after
the initial bids have slowed down. Advance every 24 hours.

3 Auction updates will be sent out by e-mail daily (a few exceptions might
occur). About twice a week I will post an update on RTL and Lugnet.

4 All amounts are in US Dollars.

5 Bid increments: no rules but please be reasonable. Tie bids: the first bid
wins.

6 Buyer pays the shipping costs. We charge only the actual costs. Details to
be worked out after the auction.

7 We prefer payment in cash US Dollars (by registered mail). Other payment
methods also possible but the bank fees have to be paid by the buyer
(usually about 5%); sorry.

8 We have to receive the payment before we send out the sets.

9 No problem for us to use factoring services.

10 We reserve the right to withdraw sets. We do not intend to do this, but
you never know.

Regards,
Ton (aka Reesbeest) & Henk (aka The Giez)

E-mail: reesink@casema.net
Homepage: http://www.casema.net/~reesink/