 Marketplace / Auctions / 3536
    Re: FA[ebay] LEGO 6769 Wild West Fort LEGOREDO MISB NR —Chris Busse
   Hmmmm, I wasn't aware of thetoyshop.com ... I picked up 2 Fort LEGOREDOs at TRU 3 weeks ago w/ the intention of parting them out for (URL) -- but unfortunately I don't have the time to part them out so when I saw what they were going for on eBay I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

        Re: FA[ebay] LEGO 6769 Wild West Fort LEGOREDO MISB NR —Larry Pieniazek
   Well I hope you do well, you're one of the good guys! (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)