 Marketplace / Auctions / 3528
  Re: FA[ebay] LEGO 6769 Wild West Fort LEGOREDO MISB NR

Got your thetoyshop.com order already? Cool. I expect we'll be seeing more of these on eBay soon. Congrats on being first out of the gate. (or being ahead of the rush if you didn't get yours there) (...) Larry Pieniazek larryp@novera.com (URL) - - (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA[ebay] LEGO 6769 Wild West Fort LEGOREDO MISB NR

Larry P wrote (...) Ahead of the rush? ha! Fort L has been selling like hotcakes on eBay lately even with many sets up at a time. 6 up right now (including one of mine), and 11 sold in the last 2 weeks. Amazingly, the prices are holding up to the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA[ebay] LEGO 6769 Wild West Fort LEGOREDO MISB NR

(...) Wow :) It's the first time that I remember buying a set in the shops while it wasn't discontinued, and it being sought after in subsequent years! I feel old all of a sudden! Richard (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA[ebay] LEGO 6769 Wild West Fort LEGOREDO MISB NR

Hmmmm, I wasn't aware of thetoyshop.com ... I picked up 2 Fort LEGOREDOs at TRU 3 weeks ago w/ the intention of parting them out for (URL) -- but unfortunately I don't have the time to part them out so when I saw what they were going for on eBay I (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: FA[ebay] LEGO 6769 Wild West Fort LEGOREDO MISB NR

Well I hope you do well, you're one of the good guys! (...) (25 years ago, 7-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.auction)